Posted December 2016
Careers England has produced a policy commentary based on the recent announcement of a forthcoming careers strategy by the Department for Education. Written by Dr Deirdre Hughes OBE, the paper sets out:
- The scale of the skills problem and its impact on productivity
- The legacy of underachievement among many young people
- The welcome action the government is taking to reshape the framework for skills
- The need for young people to be guided though this increasingly complex landscape
- Policy measures that could drive accessibility and quality in careers education and guidance.
Click here to view Careers provision for young people – where next?